Vid Embed (Media Embed)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jair Mendes

Jair Mendes

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 08:50 AM

Hi,

I was just wondering if Vid Embed allows the option to add a playlist of videos? So if I embeded a few flv links would it create a playlist of all the videos? It would also be great if it supported audio as well (with playlist support), but then you would have to name it Media Embed. I have searched for a wordpress plugin that is simple to use without having to create an XML file and so far I haven't come across a decent solution. I'm sure many others can use a tool that can do this.

Check out the plugin that Cincopa makes.... I know you guys can produce a better one. I don't want to pay monthly fees and have them host my content.

Jair Mendes

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 28,690 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 03:35 PM

Hi Jair,

VidEmbed currently does not have that functionality. Perhaps the JW player is a good alternative,

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.