Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Please Note:

The iThemes offices will be closed Thursday Nov. 27 and Friday Nov. 28 for Thanksgiving.

Support will be limited, as we allow our support staff to spend some well deserved time off with their families. The iThemes Support team wishes you a great Thanksgiving weekend.

BackupBuddy for Magento

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 boundlessdata

boundlessdata

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 05:46 PM

The Magento Community needs a BackupBuddy for Magento. Pretty please with sugar on top! I came really close to losing a site today because the Plesk built in backup did not work as advertised. I was lucky this time. For now I have to do an FTP download of the entire site and an SSH dump database command manually to get a good backup.

I know, you rather use Cart66. As far as I know, cart 66 doesn't have the secure save credit card feature and several other features my clients need. Anyway, if you don't want to do it, pass the idea on to someone you know who does Magento.

Thanks,

Tina

#2 Guest_Michael_*

Guest_Michael_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 October 2011 - 01:59 PM

Agreed! I would pay double for a quick backup/migration solution like BackupBuddy for Magento!

#3 Bes Zain

Bes Zain

• Members
  • 4,268 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 10:21 AM

Hi Tina and Michael, :)

Thanks for posting this! Currently, we only support WordPress when it comes to BackupBuddy (and our other plugins).

Magento may be in the line in the future, though currently, we do not support it.

We'll let you know anytime we have more news or any kind of info on this idea (BackupBuddy + Magento).

Regards, and thanks again!

Bes