How to 100% white label - Put Your Name as the Web Designer?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Belladonna

Belladonna

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 03:51 PM

Hi there, I would like to clarify the benefits for web designers who plan to purchase an all access pass.
I love that ithemes offer such powerful themes to be used as a framework to develop upon further for the designers client sites and thus saving  a lot of time. 
You also advise that removal of the footer credits are allowed - but what about all other credits to ithemes that are noted within the code - more notably the css file?
Can these credits be removed and replaced with the web designer after the theme has been totally customized to the clients requirements?
Can the web designer rename the website (theme) to the clients business name  i.e rename 'Builder' to say "Jenny's Hair Salon Theme" -  If so - how can this be done without breaking the theme, some examples would be fantastic?
Bella

#2 Belladonna

Belladonna

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 08:29 PM

anyone.....?

#3 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,195 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 06:17 AM

Hi Bella,
please be patient, someone will address your request. There is no need to double post, most of iThemes are actually a bit tied up in our Bootcamp.
I'm pretty sure that the answer to your questions is "yes". I'm not a fine print or legal stuff guy, so someone will confirm later. These are the GPL conditions under which our themes are released, should that make any sense.
You are free to rename a theme folder as well,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.