Is there a Theme for me?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Mark Iuzzolino_*

Guest_Mark Iuzzolino_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 May 2011 - 07:15 AM

I've spent some time looking over your products and was excited and impressed at the flexibility and functionality they have. The Flex product is very cool. I also see the Builder is also cool. Here's my question: I am just a guy who is looking for a theme for his company blog. I don't mind paying for something that gives me a benefit. However, I will not be developing web sites. I guess I'm looking for a one time product that will serve me by giving me the flexibility to manipulate my blog so I can make it do and look like I want it.
So my question is can you give me a

I've spent some time looking over your products and was excited and impressed at the flexibility and functionality they have. The Flex product is very cool. I also see the Builder is also cool. Here's my question: I am just a guy who is looking for a theme for his company blog. I don't mind paying for something that gives me a benefit. However, I will not be developing web sites. I guess I'm looking for a one time product that will serve me by giving me the flexibility to manipulate my blog so I can make it do and look like I want it.

So my question is can you give me a recommendation for one of your products that will serve my situation without the fees that would be charged to someone making a living off of their developing business?

Thanks

Mark Iuzzolino

#2 Sridhar Katakam

Sridhar Katakam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Toolkit
  • 22,258 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 07:49 AM

If the layout options available in Flexx are sufficient for your needs then might want to go for it.

But if you want unlimited flexibility and the choice to pick a child theme (as a starting point for the look) from the list of 30 and growing every month, go for Builder.

See

http://ithemes.com/flexx-and-builder-differences/

http://www.warriorforum.com/internet-marketing-product-reviews-ratings/331285-ithemes-flexx-builder-one.html