Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Widget showing all 3 tabs at once in Chrome, working fine in Firefox/Safari

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_qxl_*

Guest_qxl_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2011 - 10:16 AM

I have just installed the widget on http://www.modissimo.fr/ with popular posts in each tab.

The tabs work fine in Safari and Firefox, however in Chrome the 3 tabs are shown at once, appearing one under the other.

Chrome : http://imgur.com/feBfl

Firefox : http://imgur.com/RXAVP

I'm using the Thesis theme and a bunch of plugins including W3 Total Cache. I've tried deactivating Minifying, which did not change anything.

Any ideas ?

#2 Josh

Josh

Ithemes Developer

• Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, BackupBuddy, Flexx
  • 2,778 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 09:49 AM

Hi,

Did you fix this issue? It looks just fine when i view it in chrome?

Please let us know

Thanks!

Josh
Hey if you haven't looked at the iThemes codex check it out here!
There are some plugin walkthrough videos on our youtube channel check it out!

#3 Kris Karkoski

Kris Karkoski

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 03:57 PM

I'm having this same issue. I recently began using Tabber on my new theme at MMAFrenzy.com and have seen this in Chrome and told it happens rarely in Safari too. It's not happening on every page load, but once it happens I usually need to clear the cache to get it to go away. I'm also using W3TC, with minifying handled by Cloudflare. I'm going to try to do some testing this week to narrow down what might be causing it.

#4 Josh

Josh

Ithemes Developer

• Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, BackupBuddy, Flexx
  • 2,778 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 01:40 PM

Hi Kris,

Thanks for the information. That would make since why i did not see the issue on qxl's site. Please let us know if you have any information for us. As this is a free plugin so we cannot spend as much production and testing time on it as we would like.

Regards

josh
Hey if you haven't looked at the iThemes codex check it out here!
There are some plugin walkthrough videos on our youtube channel check it out!