Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Support during Holidays:

During the Holidays (Dec. 22 - Jan. 2) our support staff will spend well-deserved time with their families and loved ones.

We can not guarantee the same level of support that you are used to.

Moderators will check in on the support forum, but response times may be longer than expected.

Your iThemes support team wishes you happy holidays!

Amazing support...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Travis Roesler

Travis Roesler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 12:22 PM

I just wanted to take a second out of my day and thank you guys for how dilligently you have worked to make all of my design related requests possible. I know that you have a ton of customers, but regardless of the frequency with which I have asked for help, you guys always come through and with impressive speed. As a result of your help, I have a better concept of how to manipulate things in wordpress, and I feel as if I'm a significantly better web designer. You've gotten right in there with me and modified the html code in the theme to make my vision work. Thanks again for the great customer support, you guys have my highest reccomendation.

#2 Christine Riley

Christine Riley

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 05:50 PM

I'm not a "real" web designer (but want to be.... Posted Image )

but I do feel the same way as Travis.

I've had my share of having to deal with different kinds of customer support over the years in internet-land...But IThemes stands out as the best of the best.

I had to pop over here to say this in the forum because I am so grateful to them for all they do for their customers.

The kindness, prompt replies and patience is top of the line superior to all other companies out there!
And since I am not a true designer I have had to come at them with crazy questions about what to do with my theme or plugin and never have they made me feel stupid or uncomfortable for asking.

Because to this I will never purchase my themes anywhere else. Or take a website design class anywhere else.

I am so happy and proud be able to recommend them to anyone.

thank you IThemes! I know the way you do business and treat your customers you will grow and be successful beyond imagination. And you guys desearve it!

All the best to you,

Christine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users