shortcodes for flexx themes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_steve_*

Guest_steve_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2011 - 07:04 PM

hi. i very interested in your flexx theme and have a question regarding shortcodes. do flexx themes come with shortcodes, for example column layout, content boxes, etc., to help me organize/design my content? I am new to web design and I think such feature will help me a lot.

#2 Sridhar Katakam

Sridhar Katakam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy
  • 22,261 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 08:59 PM

Hi Steve,

Shortcodes are not included in Flexx.

You can however use plugins like this or <a  href="http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/j-shortcodes/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">this</a> or <a  href="http://www.shortcodekid.com/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">this</a>.

Edited by Sridhar Katakam, 18 May 2011 - 06:28 PM.

#3 Guest_melissa_*

Guest_melissa_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2011 - 10:04 PM

Hi, I'm not a web designer, though I have some knowledge and I can just follow tutorials. If ever I purchased this theme, will it includes tutorials? I wanted the site sample designs posted on the purchase page.. Thanks. Posted Image

#4 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 29,889 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 02:01 PM

Hi,

the site will look like the theme demos you see on the purchase page (depending on the version you purchase of course). We are here on the forum to help out with simple customisations, and there are tutorials on Flexx in the Codex,

hope that helps,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.