#1 Kevin Young1322754286

Kevin Young1322754286

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Toolkit
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:52 PM

Okay, this is unsolicited, but if I were in your position, here's what I'd want to know. This message is only motivated by my enthusiasm produduced by what what I feel I owe this team. It's my experience as an iThemes user, which reflects dipping my toe in the water at the beginning with one theme, then recently buying the full meal deal: all the themes, all the plugins, and WebDesign.com training.

1.) This is a progressive company, that just keeps holding itself up to a higher standard. What it's doing with Builder, from what I can tell, is at the cutting edge of Wordpress development.

2.) The support forums are extremely helpful. I have never posted a request and had to wait as long as one day for an answer. From newbies to web designers, the support is there. Patient, responsive, detail oriented.

3.) The plugins are fantastic. I created a website that a client loves, moved it from one hosting company to another with Backup Buddy, and I could not believe how easy it was. I have not found a Plugin that was less than I expected, and my expectations have grown pretty large.

4.) Sign up for Webdesign.com, too. If you're a beginner, like me, some of it might be a little over your head to start out. But, you'll learn fast, and there's a chat room where you'll get support from other users as well as the instructor. You'll learn all kinds of things about Wordpress, hosting, SEO, security, marketing -- lots of things that go above and beyond the support for all the themes and plugins you'll find here.

5.) The themes themselves are done with great class and design standards, but you can see that for yourselves.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users