Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

100+Themes of All Access Pass

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 Martina

Martina

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins, BackupBuddy, Webdesign, Sync
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 06:36 PM

I recently purchased the Developer's ToolKit because I wanted the All Access Pass to the 100+ themes mentioned on ithemes.com/purchase. I already had Builder, the Plugin Suite & WebDesign.com membership.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find images or a gallery of these 100+ themes. I have logged into my member area and I see a listing of a lot of zip files I can download, but I was told there was a gallery somewhere which lists all of the themes. Would someone please point that out to me?

Also, are the older themes compatible with the current Wordpress version?

Thanks in advance for any help. I've been searching the forums on both sites and haven't been able to find these themes.

-Martina

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,775 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 06:34 AM

Hi Martina,

on the ithemes site frontpage http://ithemes.com/ you will find a (a large) link to "Browse the theme store".

There is also a page for the All Access Pass, with (towards the bottom of the page) a link to a gallery.

And yes, WordPress is generally backwards compatible, meaning it will continue to support older themes. If we do run into a compatibility issue, it will be top of our priority list to be repaired though,

hope these help,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Martina

Martina

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 12:25 AM

Ronald, thanks for your reply. I've been to both locations given several times and I'm only seeing 30 themes, so would you please check again or ask around?

I also haven't been able to locate the unbranded tutorials.

Martina

#4 Martina

Martina

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 05:19 PM

Disregard the portion about the unbranded tutorials. The link in the member download area is incorrect, but I did manage to find it via Google. Please consider correcting the main domain so the link works.

-M

#5 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,775 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 02:19 PM

Hi Martina,

I just sent you the link to the unbranded tutorials by PM. We are working on setting up a new theme portfolio page, and a portfolio PDF, that will include all themes. Until then, it's those two links I published earlier to access the most recent and most popular themes.

An overview of all Builder child themes can be found in the Codex,

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#6 Martina

Martina

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 07:02 PM

Thanks for responding, Ronald.