Summer ToolKit

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 astone

astone

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 12:04 PM

I just purchased the summer toolkit today, after previously purchasing Builder in Feb of 2011. I am unsure how to log into WebDesign.com to access the availble training that is included? Also, when trying to access the "unbranded tutorials" in the member panel I have access to led me to the following page with this error message:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
your request.

Please contact the server administrator,
webmaster@screentuts.shutterthemes.com and inform them of the time the error occurred,
and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.

More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error
error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

<address>Apache mod_fcgid/2.3.5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at screentuts.com Port 80</address><address>
</address><address>************************************************************************************************************************</address><address>
</address><address>Any help you can assist me with would be great. It is a little disapointing that I can't access everything I would like to after spending such a large sum of money, but I am not sure where else to look. I have checked my email and spam as well. Thank you.
</address>

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 28,655 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 04:38 PM

Hi,

here is where you can access the webdesign.com material: http://university.webdesign.com/

And I will send you the download link for the unbranded tutorials by PM,

apologies for the inconvenience,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 dennispbrown

dennispbrown

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy, BackupBuddy, Toolkit
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 07:43 PM

I have a similar problem. I previously purchased the PluginBuddy developer license, so I have credentials to the Member Panel. I upgraded to the 3-in-1 kit today.

I went to university.webdesign.com, but those credentials don't work there. Does WebDesign use different credentials? Or how do I get the right creds for WebDesign?

-Denny

#4 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 28,655 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 01:20 PM

Hi,

could you please check your spam/bulk mail folders, you should have received instructions on how to access webdesign.com. Webdesign is a separate entity, and not connected to your iThemes account.

let us know, and again, apologies for the inconvenience,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#5 Charleen Green

Charleen Green

Sales

• Moderators
  • Others: Accordion, Administrators, All Plugins, All Themes, Builder, Webdesign
  • 91 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 12:36 PM

Emails above regarding webdesign membership logins have been taken care of. You can also email sales@ithemes.com or sales@webdesign.com for any problems with your account.

Thanks.

Char

Sales@ithemes.com