Customer Loyalty Coupon

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 tcmtrader

tcmtrader

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 12:31 PM

Where do you get it? I've looked all over and clicked the banners but it is not obvious where the link to the coupon code is listed.

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,182 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 04:26 PM

Hi,

when you click the banner, there is a link named: you can get your coupon code on our memberâs only support forum here.

Does clicking that not work? (note, you need to be signed into the forum using the same username and password you use to access the members page (from where you download the product(s) you purchased)

let us know,
Ronald

Edited by Ronald, 12 June 2011 - 11:29 AM.

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 tcmtrader

tcmtrader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 03:47 PM

When I click on that link that you have identified above (while logged in) I get "Access Denied". Please advise.

#4 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 30,182 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 04:44 PM

Hi Tony,

although your account appears to be valid (and I am sure it is, I am talking technically here), you are registered as a guest, and not as member. This is also why your posts go into moderation, which they shouldn't.

So there must be a glitch on our site, can you please send and e-mail to sales@ithemes.com (with reference to this topic) so they can look into it, and fix this for you?

thanks, and apologies for the inconvenience,
Ronald

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#5 tcmtrader

tcmtrader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:01 PM

Thanks for the response. I received an email with new login information and tried it but I still get "Access denied". I cleared cookies fdr this site but did not get it to work. I can login into the member panel but the link from the support forum to the coupon code does not work still.

#6 Charleen Green

Charleen Green

Sales

• Moderators
  • Others: Accordion, Administrators, All Plugins, All Themes, Builder, Webdesign
  • 97 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 04:37 PM

Hi Tony:

Sorry you have been having trouble accessing the coupon code. I have sent you a private email.

Thank you for your patience.

Char

Sales@ithemes.com

#7 Brad Hutzal

Brad Hutzal

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 04:12 PM

I am experiencing the same problem. Can I get the code e-mailed to me as well?

#8 Charleen Green

Charleen Green

Sales

• Moderators
  • Others: Accordion, Administrators, All Plugins, All Themes, Builder, Webdesign
  • 97 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 04:35 PM

Hey Brad:

Please email sales@ithemes.com

Thanks so much.

Char

#9 Andrew Traub

Andrew Traub

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 01:35 PM

View PostRonald, on 12 June 2011 - 04:26 PM, said:

Hi,

when you click the banner, there is a link named: you can get your coupon code on our member�s only support forum here.

Does clicking that not work? (note, you need to be signed into the forum using the same username and password you use to access the members page (from where you download the product(s) you purchased)

let us know,
Ronald

No, the link does not work - if you hover over it, the url is for something other than the forum.  Can you send me the code?

Thanks,

Andrew

#10 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 30,182 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 02:18 PM

Hi Andrew,

here's the forum post holding the discount code: http://ithemes.com/forum/topic/7444-customer-loyalty-program-get-25-off-renewals-next-purchases/

#11 Guest_jamie_*

Guest_jamie_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 December 2011 - 03:55 PM

I can't seem to get it either, even with the link above.  I just made a purchase of a theme, and have been a member of the plugin all access for over almost a year.

#12 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 30,182 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 05:33 PM

Hi,

It is posted in a members only forum. You are not signed into the forum currently, So please sign in with the username and password you use to access the membership area (from where you downloaded the product(s) you purchased), and you will be able to access it,

Ronald