Contact Buddy not working

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 Tamsin Allen

Tamsin Allen

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 12:40 AM

HI,

I've installed CB and set the destination address in the Settings box. Is there anything else I need to do?

I can't send emails from my live site - it says email sent successfully and then it never arrives!

Thanks,

Tamsin

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 28,708 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 03:47 AM

moving this to the ContactBuddy support forum

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 jfdoes

jfdoes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins, Builder
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:07 PM

I am having the same issue. It seems to be an issue with all of the contact form plugins that I have tried. From what I am seeing from all the other contact form forums, it is tied to the latest version of WP. Contact Buddy is also not working, I would bet due to the same issue. I need help, lot's of sites with nonworking contact form spells mad customers.

Any idea on a fix?

#4 Bes Zain

Bes Zain

• Members
  • 4,268 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 11:27 PM

Tamsin, could you please see the steps here and post the answers? http://ithemes.com/forum/index.php?/topic/16754-contact-buddy-not-sending-messages/#p78000

Could you also answer this question [in addition to the ones listed on the above url]: which version of WP do you have? You can provide all your answers here in your thread.

James, answering you in your other thread.

If both issues are exactly the same, we may merge the threads. For now let's keep the issues separate and see what's up.

#5 Guest_Eve_*

Guest_Eve_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2011 - 05:00 PM

Hello,

I am having problems with CB too. I installed the plugin and activated it, but I donât get the settingsâ link, so I am
unable to do anything else. I only get two
links: one to visit the authorâs homepage and the other the visit the pluginâs
site. Could you tell me what the
problem might be?

Thanks,

Eve

#6 Bes Zain

Bes Zain

• Members
  • 4,268 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 09:47 AM

Hi Eve,

Did you get the info you wanted? Could you please answer the above questions and also follow the link I posted above?

Thanks!