25% discount coupon

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
15 replies to this topic

#1 Anatoly Potiomkin

Anatoly Potiomkin

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 06:56 AM

Hello,

I spent over 30 minutes trying to find this discount coupon and apply it to my purchase of Flexx Theme.

I couldn't find it and bought the Theme for the full price.

Now I see this coupon is available for the Members only.

So, it means if you are buying your first theme you are not eligible for the discount?

Thank you!

Anatoly

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,144 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 01:41 PM

Hi Anatoly,

the customer loyalty discount is, as indicated on the page the banner links to:

"The iThemes and PluginBuddy Customer Loyalty Program gives our community 25% off of their<span style="color: #000000"> membership renewals as well as any of their product purchases after their first purchase."</span>

We do occasional discounts, via coupon codes, I suggest following @ithemes via twitter, or subscribe to the newsletter to stay informed.

Hope that clarifies,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Vincent Daly

Vincent Daly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 12:09 PM

I'm a member. I clicked on the banner to get me to the members only section for the discount code and it didn't provide me anything. Can you give me a direct link? I should be in your database. Thanks.

#4 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 30,144 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:21 PM

Hi,

this is where the banner should take you: http://ithemes.com/customer-loyalty-program/ and from there it will link to the members only forum: http://ithemes.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7444-customer-loyalty-program-get-25-off-renewals-next-purchases/

Does that not work?

Ronald

Edited by Ronald, 22 June 2011 - 05:21 PM.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#5 Susi Schuele

Susi Schuele

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins, BackupBuddy, BackupBuddy, Builder, Toolkit
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 10:44 AM

I just tried this as I'm looking to reinstate the all themes 6 months pass and it is giving me an access denied error. I also did not realize that this had come up for renewal. I may have missed the notice, but typically I wouldn't miss this kind of thing. However, given that I'm on email overload many times - it wouldn't be out of the question :)

Thanks!
Posted Image
Susi Schuele
WordPress*Graphic Design*Social Media
http://www.myvirtualproject.com
http://www.facebook.com/myvirtualproject
http://www.twitter.com/MVPSusi
262-246-0085
sschuele@myvirtualproject.com

#6 Charleen Green

Charleen Green

Sales

• Moderators
  • Others: Accordion, Administrators, All Plugins, All Themes, Builder, Webdesign
  • 97 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 07:03 AM

This was settled in sales@ithemes.com yesterday.

Thank you Susi for your purchase. We appreciate your business.

Char

#7 winday

winday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy, Toolkit
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 09:04 PM

I too can't get to the member discount.

I originally bought the all-access theme pass in July 2010. Added WebDesign.com membership later that month. Added PluginBuddy membership in November 2010.

The all-access theme pass apparently expired last week with no notice.

(And no, the notice didn't end up in a spam filter.My gmail account routes directly to Outlook; I don't pick it up via the gmail web interface. I get all sorts of other messages successfully from iThemes, PluginBuddy, and WebDesign.com.)

But since the PluginBuddy membership shouldn't expire till November anyway, I should be able to get to this forum post

http://ithemes.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7444-customer-loyalty-program-get-25-off-renewals-next-purchases/

and I can't. I get "access denied".

I intend to renew my all access theme pass membership. Since I can't get to the page you suggest holds the 25% member discount code, how do you suggest I get the member discount?

Win

#8 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 30,144 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 03:15 AM

Hi Win,

please contact sales@ithemes.com by e-mail regarding these issues, they should be able to help out,

Ronald

#9 QueenGeek

QueenGeek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy, Builder
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 10:50 AM

I too get the "access denied" when trying to get the 25% discount. What can I do?

#10 winday

winday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 12:02 PM

Contact sales@ithemes.com.

Except we shouldn't have to. If there's a link to a post or page that we are supposed to use, it should work. It sounds like a good number of us get the "access denied" response.

My suggestion is to remove the link to the blocked post, and just tell people to contact Sales. It's a clunky process, but at least it works.

#11 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 30,144 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 01:30 PM

Hi,

the post is not blocked, the ''access denied" message has been reported indeed, but for the majority of users, the link works just fine.

Perhaps if you could send me your ithemes username and password (support@ithemes.com), I can
see if it is an issue with your login credentials or membership status,
or if it is something else.

Ronald

#12 winday

winday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 03:37 PM

All of us who have experienced the problem? Or just me?

#13 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 30,144 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 03:40 PM

Hi,

while I have your attention, yours to begin with would be great!

thanks for your cooperation,
Ronald

#14 QueenGeek

QueenGeek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 04:14 PM

sent

#15 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 30,144 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 04:43 PM

thanks Teresa and Win,

can you please try again, I tweaked the permissions, it should (!) be fine now,

Ronald

#16 QueenGeek

QueenGeek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 06:26 PM

Thanks Ronald...I'm in like Flynn!!!