Flexx Professional - Can You Change Colors And Look?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Darlene_*

Guest_Darlene_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 June 2011 - 06:47 AM

I am considering purchasing the Flexx Professional Theme. Can the whole theme color scheme be changed/customized?For one of my websites, I want a vintage look and feel with browns and blacks and for another, I would like a blue color scheme â is that possible? Is this an easy push button change or will I have to change code?

Thank you in advancefor you assistance!

Darlene

Edited by Darlene, 21 June 2011 - 10:10 PM.

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 29,938 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 02:37 PM

Hi Darlene,

all Flexx themes are identical as far as functionality is concerned, so you might want to select a version that suits your needs. Perhaps "Flexx Uncorked" or Candy Apple,

It is possible to change colours, but it will require changes to the css code, it is not a push button thing. We are here on the forum to help you though,

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Guest_Darlene_*

Guest_Darlene_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 June 2011 - 03:17 AM

Thank you very much, Ronald.

Darlene

Edited by Darlene, 22 June 2011 - 12:12 AM.