Minimum Requirements for Builder Theme

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Shaylesh Raja_*

Guest_Shaylesh Raja_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2011 - 02:12 PM

Could you please tell me what are the minimum requirements for Builder Theme? I have searched the website and codex but I am unable to find a page listing the minimum requirements for Builder.

I plan to purchase Builder but want to make sure that my ISP is able to meet Builder's requirements especially for PHP and MySQL.

I intend to install Wordpress 3.1.

Thanks

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 29,910 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 01:17 PM

Hi,

make sure that your server is running at least php 5.2.4 and MySQL 5+. That should be all really,

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Guest_Shaylesh_*

Guest_Shaylesh_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2011 - 03:40 AM

Thank you Ronald.

The list you suggest are requirements for the latest Wordpress v3.2 (not fully released yet). I intend to install v3.1. Would Builder not work under v3.1 which has a min requirement of PHP 4.3 and MySQL 4.1.2?

Shaylesh

#4 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 29,910 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 04:51 AM

Hi,

Builder works on all WordPress versions, however, certain functionaity, like the stylemanager DOES require PHP 5.2 and up.

Ronald

Edited by Sridhar Katakam, 29 June 2011 - 12:23 PM.

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#5 Guest_Shaylesh_*

Guest_Shaylesh_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2011 - 08:18 AM

Thank you for the clarification