Better, More Convenient, Private Support for Your iThemes Products Is Here.

We're moving support away from the forum and in to private tickets - Log In to Get Support Here

Note: any currently open support threads in the community forum will stay open while we resolve them.

updated to wp 3.2, received fatal error for tabber widget

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Brad_*

Guest_Brad_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 July 2011 - 12:03 AM

New here. Just updated to wp 3.2 and received a fatal error code:

/home/content/x/s/i/xsinowfactory/html/wp-content/plugins/tabber-widget/lib/classes/it-error.php
Hoping someone can walk me through this. I cannot access my wp admin to look at it. I'm assuming I'll need to 
work through my ftp to fix a file. Kind of a newby to wp, but can learn. So treat me simple.
Thanks,
Brad

#2 sridhar

sridhar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy
  • 22,262 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 12:57 AM

To get your site back up and be able to log into dashboard, use a FTP client or cPanel's file manager to delete the tabber widget's plugin directory under wp-content/plugins.

You can then try the plugin on another test site (either online or running on your local computer) in WP 3.2 and see what happens.

#3 Guest_Brad_*

Guest_Brad_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 July 2011 - 07:23 AM

Will deleting my plug in files affect any database files? Will I lose anything else?

#4 sridhar

sridhar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy
  • 22,262 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 07:42 AM

No.

#5 Guest_Brad_*

Guest_Brad_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 July 2011 - 07:47 AM

Thanks!

Better, More Convenient, Private Support for Your iThemes Products Is Here.

We're moving support away from the forum and in to private tickets - Log In to Get Support Here

Note: any currently open support threads in the community forum will stay open while we resolve them.