Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Support during Holidays:

During the Holidays (Dec. 22 - Jan. 2) our support staff will spend well-deserved time with their families and loved ones.

We can not guarantee the same level of support that you are used to.

Moderators will check in on the support forum, but response times may be longer than expected.

Your iThemes support team wishes you happy holidays!

How do I add Tabber Content

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_jmccann_*

Guest_jmccann_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:56 PM

Ive added a new tabber with 3 widgets and it appears in my sidebar, but where do I actually enter the content to appear on each widget?

I eventually found solution by trial and error, this is now closed.

Edited by jmccann, 15 July 2011 - 12:17 PM.

#2 Michael Goodwin

Michael Goodwin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 08:23 PM

I can't seem to find how to add content through trial and error  Please inform me of your solution.

So yay more playing around. It appears that this plug-in needs more documentation added to it. From the looks of what I was working with, when creating a tab title we can not have any space characters within the title otherwise it breaks the system and will not generate the Tab content widget areas for us to fill with content. Also when going back and changing the title of a "broken" tab title it does not resolve the issue. Once broken the tab can't be fixed and the tabber widget just needs to be deleted and started fresh.

Please make the needed updates to documentation so future users have more information to work from.

Edited by Michael Goodwin, 04 November 2011 - 03:55 PM.

#3 Bes Zain

Bes Zain

• Members
  • 4,268 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 06:33 PM

Hi Michael, :)

Thanks for the reply.

Hmmm, I just re-checked and found that Tabbers can have spaces in their titles, and so can tabs inside such Tabbers. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Could you tell me more about this please? Once I have more info I can check and test and add more info to our TabberWidget Codex: http://ithemes.com/codex/page/Tabber_Widget

Thanks! Regards,

Bes