Bought Flex but link is Bad

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 David Barnhart

David Barnhart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 04:37 PM

I bought another year's worth of access to flex Professional but when I went back in to download it he link labelled "FlexxProfessional Multi-Use points to:

http://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/contactbuddy-by-pluginbuddycom.zip

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,144 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 01:55 PM

Hi,

can you show me what your list of downloadable products looks like? Flexx Professional links to the proper zip archive, so I'm a bit puzzled,

Posted Image

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 David Barnhart

David Barnhart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:17 AM

Flexx doesn't appear a all in the list of themes. It appears in the list titled "Display Buddy" at the bottom as "FlexxProfessional Multi-Use"

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 Bes Zain

Bes Zain

• Members
  • 4,268 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:34 AM

Hey David,

Thanks for the screenshot! That's strange indeed that the link points to ContactBuddy.

If you look 8 lines above FlexxProfessional Multi-Use in your screenshot, you'll see FlexxProfessional Multi-Use - 4.0.12. Does that link work?

#5 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,144 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 10:17 AM

Hi,

I'll have sales look into this, do let us know if the other FlexxProfessional link works for you though,

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#6 Matt Danner

Matt Danner

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Themes
  • 273 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 10:40 AM

David -

Thanks for the heads up. I've fixed that product link, so it is now properly labeled, and downloads correctly.

-matt
Chief Operating Officer | Danger | Utility Player

#7 David Barnhart

David Barnhart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 07:18 AM

Thank you.