Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Webdesign.com course question

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Casey Coble

Casey Coble

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 09:13 PM

I tried asking this question via the contact form over a week ago and got no answer so I feel like this may be a better shot.

I am interesting in this course: http://webdesign.com/premium-courses/beyond-gravity-forms-premium-training/ but do not really see a table of contents anywhere. Could someone give me more insight on the course to see exactly what I will learn?

Thanks!

#2 Bes Zain

Bes Zain

• Members
  • 4,268 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:47 PM

Hi Casey,

Sorry for the late reply. There are no TOC's available for that course at the moment - from the info I see it's basically everything from the beginning of how Gravity Forms works, the setup and interface to designing and implenting complex forms with extra features. I'm guessing the class is dynamic and grows and changes as it goes along, which is why they haven't listed any fixedspecifics there.

What you can also do is get the free trial at http://university.webdesign.com/signup/?wlfrom=%2Fforum%2Fand then ask anyone there including previous users and students of what they think of it, the details of what it contains overall and how much they found it useful.

I hope that helps!

#3 Casey Coble

Casey Coble

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 01:37 PM

Thanks, Bes. The course was completed a month ago so while it was dynamic then, I still see no reason for it not to have a TOC now. I signed up for the free trial but unfortunately I do not haver access to the forums there.

#4 Bes Zain

Bes Zain

• Members
  • 4,268 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 03:43 PM

Hi Casey, thanks for pointing that out. I'll have someone look into this and get back to you. So sorry to make you wait!

#5 Casey Coble

Casey Coble

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 07:34 PM

Appreciate the help and no worries!