Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Very Disappointed in Flexx Themes And Customer Service!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Darlene_*

Guest_Darlene_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2011 - 03:34 AM

I purchased the Flexx Theme multi-pack about a month ago. I based my decision to purchase the multi-pack based on the product catalog. When I received the themes, several of the themes did not include the color coordinated header as shown in the catalog but contained the same black pebble looking header (FlexxBold, FlexxCanvas Arial, FexxCanvas Georgia, FlexxCanvas). I feel I did not receive some themes as advertised and pictured.

Also, why does iThemes not provide headers without the theme name on it? Not all theme usage require customization of a theme header but by having the theme name on the header, the header has to be changed by each user.

I have contacted sales and Cory Miller several timeson these issues requesting the the themes with the files of the color coordinated headers as shown in the product catalog and the header files without the theme names and have not received a resolution.

Please advise.

Darlene

Edited by Darlene Durham, 20 July 2011 - 01:33 AM.

#2 Guest_Paule_*

Guest_Paule_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2011 - 12:48 AM

Hi,

Why is this still obfuscated since 20/07?

Anything the forum admin would prefer to hide from people who are in the process of buying?

#3 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 31,369 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 06:21 AM

Hi,

this posts was not a presales question, and has been taken care of via e-mail (a PSD file was sent to Darlene). The post should have been removed (or actually, moved to the Theme support forum), since there is no added value in it on a pre-sales forum. It has just slipped my attention.

The reference to lack of support was mainly due to some delay in response since the request was done via e-mail to Cory Miller personally (who was then on a weeks holiday, but suggested in a reply to post on this support forum). A support request via the support forum is how we provide support, and the most efficient way for our customers to receive support

I suggest you also have a look at the testimonials forum, and the testimonials on our website, and read about our products, and our support while you are in the process of buying and deciding whether or not iThemes is a reliable partner for you. We are convinced that we are.

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.