Remedy Healthcare

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Scott Sizenbach

Scott Sizenbach

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 10:13 AM

How do i add content on my home page? I can add content (videos, pics, and etc) to the other pages but cant figure out how to do it on the home page.

There are 5 widgets on the home page as well.

here is the site i want to add to www.diabetesomaha.com

here is my current site that i will be using to transer content from www.omahadiabetes.com The first page is what i would like on my new wordpress site.

Thanks

Scott

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,393 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 04:44 PM

Hi Scott,

can you try logging in and out again, and see if you can post in the Remedy Support forum? We had some issues with the permissions, and I can understand you posted "somewhere", but would like to know if you can post in the appropriate forum as well now.

When you go to wp-dashboard > Appearance > Widgets, you will see the different widget areas, named Home Top Left and Right, and the 3 Home Bottom widgets that you can use to add your content,

hope that helps,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.