Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

I've Converted All My Clients to Builder!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MaryAnn Sigurdson

MaryAnn Sigurdson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins, Builder
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 02:02 PM

I love Wordpress ... and use it exclusively. Then I found iThemes and Builder. I have now converted all my clients to Builder and I use exclusively the combo of plugin buddy, gravity forms and mail chimp when needed. With the combined versatility of Wordpress, Builder and PlugIn Buddy Suite plus Gravity Forms can't imagine why you would need anything else! Here are just some of the sites I have done with this winning combo:

www.ModelFurnitureGallery.com
www.WestVolusiaChamber.org
www.PremairFlightTraining.com
www.AuditorySensationsInc.com
www.aPersonalTouchMassage.net

These are just a few, and I have several more in process. Everytime I do a new site I learn something new about Builder that I can encorporate moving forward. Now, with Builder 3.0 and Loop Buddy I am really excited! Thanks to all the guys at iThemes for your great products and EXCELLENT technical support!!!

Keep up the great work.

Mary Ann

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,750 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 02:54 PM

Hi Mary Ann,

thanks for your kind words,

We have a place for testimonials (such as these) on the forum here: http://ithemes.com/forum/index.php?/forum/114-testimonials-and-user-feedback/ Feel free to use that,

And btw, on premairflighttraining, there is this code

[code]<pre class="brush-html syntax">);

?>
[/code]
</pre>
right after the body tag, and showing in the top left corner of the site. You might want to look into that,

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 MaryAnn Sigurdson

MaryAnn Sigurdson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 04:04 PM

Thanks Ronald ... I did not notice that other forum. I will post there in the future. Can you tell I really LOVE Builder & iThemes (haha).

BTW ... what do you mean by "there is this code" ... I looked everywhere and could not find it. Do I need to remove it, or add it? Where is it? Sorry, I am very good with Buidler / Wordpress on the GUI side, I don't write code so much. Working on learning more, but with the awesome tools you guys build you don't need to know much of that really geeky stuff (haha). I am also a member of WebDesign.com and have really learned alot from them ... the Prof is the Bomb that's for sure. Just getting ready to break down and take some of his CSS classes ..eeeeekss already sounds scary (haha).

Thanks, Mary Ann

#4 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 30,750 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 04:50 PM

Hi Mary Ann,

this is what I see on your site:

Posted Image

And I don't know how that code got there, but it shouldn't be. It is located just after the <body> tag. Did you add any code to functions.php? Changed any template files?

And put next Tuesdays CSS training in your agenda, and reserve your seat while you can!

Ronald

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#5 MaryAnn Sigurdson

MaryAnn Sigurdson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 02:18 PM

Thanks Ronald! No I did not make any changes, but I did have a fellow iThemese person help me with some coding on the Pilot Application part of Gravity Forms ... maybe that's how it got there.You really have an eagle eye because I never noticed it!! I can't find anything in the Functions.php file, in either Builder Core or Glacier Child that looks like that. I will keep looking in the other files and hope to find it.

PS -- Step ahead of you ... already registed for the CSS Class (feeling a little nervous about it because it is "advanced" and I need "basic" -- but the prof is outstanding so I think I will be OK haha). You guys are gonna make a geek out of me yet (haha) ... it's all good!

Thanks, Mary Ann

#6 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 30,750 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 02:46 PM

Hi MaryAnn,

can you direct me to the instructions you were given, and did you check and review those, just to see if you didn't miss a step (or added one)? I suspect that's where the source of the extra code is.

let us know,
Ronald

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users