Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Thank you iThemes, WebDesign and Plugin Buddy!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mervb

mervb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins, Builder, Exchange - Stripe
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationPerth Western Australia

Posted 05 August 2011 - 02:06 AM

You guys have allowed me to make my vision of an internet marketing agency come true! I truly cannot thank you enough for making the best service, tools and training availalbe to me. Cory this company is fantastic and I aspire to do the same as you! Benjamin since I bought the webdesign training a few months ago and have pretty much watched your videos and you have made the technical side of webdesign so flaming easy!!! Thanks.

I have only just started to get to know the team here and look forward to learing more and using and promoting your tools! Your tools are the best for an ex designer who wants to move fast!

Merv

I am attaching the link here to my company called Real Estate Connected and would love to chat to members here and assist where I can with what I know. http://www.realestateconnected.com.au/

Thanks Team I am here becasue of you!

http://www.realestateconnected.com.au/strategy/where-we-are-at-and-where-we-are-going-with-real-estate-connected/

Edited by Merv Barrett, 04 August 2011 - 09:25 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users