Builder Child theme support

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 Ashley Revell

Ashley Revell

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Builder, Featured Posts
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 11:41 AM

Hi I am looking for some basic help with the Builder default child theme. Am I in the right place?

I watched the "How to use the support forum" video and I logged in to the member area but I don't see any theme support sections except for "Free Themes" and "Notepad".

Would someone please direct me to the Builder Child Themes support area.

thanks,

Ash

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,195 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 02:31 PM

Hi Ash,

please post in the Builder Support forum: http://ithemes.com/forum/index.php?/forum/64-builder/

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Ashley Revell

Ashley Revell

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:51 PM

Hi Ronald,

I get access denied when I try that.

thanks,

Ash

#4 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 30,195 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 10:12 AM

Hi Ash,

I'm looking into that, can you send me your iThemes login (username/password) by e-mail (ronald@ithemes.com), so I can check the permission settings? thanks, and apologies for the inconvenience, we'll get this sorted asap,

Ronald

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#5 Ashley Revell

Ashley Revell

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 12:01 PM

sent thanks

#6 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 30,195 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 01:39 PM

Hi Ash,

you can now access the Builder forum, so you can ask your questions in there!

thanks for your patience,
Ronald