carousel image size

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Stacey_*

Guest_Stacey_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2011 - 10:09 PM

I want a carousel with 5 images. Is it possible to have the image that is in the middle be larger than the others?

Thanks!

#2 Bes Zain

Bes Zain

• Members
  • 4,268 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 11:07 AM

Hi Stacey, :)

Thanks for posting the question. Yes, it is possible to have that with some CSS and other customization.

In the end, once a Carousel is installed, we go from there and offer [as much as possible] some tips and paths on how to proceed and to change [from what default Carousel features - example: http://pluginbuddy.com/purchase/carousel/] what to get that affect for your specific site.

Once you get Carousel, you can also suggest that as a feature request: to allow the central in-focus image to be larger than the surrounding images.

Does that help?

Regards,

#3 Guest_Stacey_*

Guest_Stacey_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 August 2011 - 02:04 PM

Is there support for the customization (css & I assume PHP) that I will need to do to have middle image be larger than the others?

Thanks!!!!

#4 Bes Zain

Bes Zain

• Members
  • 4,268 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 03:58 PM

Hey Stacey,

Thanks for the reply. While we don't provide support for the extra customizations [more details in my signature please], we can try to help you as much as we can OR point you in the right direction on what you can do/try to find out more to get the effect you want [since our focus is mainly on making sure the plugins/etc work as advertised and in their default intended installation/setup].

So basically we won't be able to offer any confirmed support for such extra customizations, beyond the default setup and functionality of what plugin comes with and comes as.

I hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions regarding this.

Regards,