iThemes Flexx user can't get into new support forum

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Rich Breen_*

Guest_Rich Breen_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2010 - 03:37 PM

Hi There – Purchased Flexx last year, came over to see if there's any new updates for the theme, and can't log into this new support forum.  Using my old username/password I get "username not in system".

Help please!

And as long as I've got your attention, any upgrade path if I want to  move my site to the "Builder" theme from Flexx?

Thanks,
Rich Breen
info@richbreen.com
www.richbreen.com

Edited by Rich Breen, 13 February 2010 - 05:14 PM.

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 29,985 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 01:34 PM

Hi,
we moved to another membership system about a year ago. You should have received an e-mail with your new username / password for <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.ithemes.com/member" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">the membership site</a>. If not, please contact sales@ithemes.com by e-mail with proof of purchase, and they will get you sorted asap.
Ronald

Edited by Ronald, 14 February 2010 - 12:35 PM.

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Guest_Lisa Rothstein_*

Guest_Lisa Rothstein_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2010 - 01:43 PM

Me too! Thanks for asking this, i have been so frustrated!!!

#4 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 29,985 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 05:45 PM

Ronald said:

please contact sales@ithemes.com by e-mail with proof of purchase, and they will get you sorted asap.

Ronald

Did that help?
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.