Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Billboard Ad Management Plugin

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 svetoslavd79

svetoslavd79

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins, BackupBuddy, Builder
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 07:21 AM

Hi guys,

I found this plugin under the purchase and renew, however I can not find anything on it. Like a showcase and what it is all about. I am well aware of the Billboard plugin but not this one.

regards

SD

#2 Bes Zain

Bes Zain

• Members
  • 4,268 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 10:39 AM

Hi Svetoslav,

Thanksfor bringing this up! :)

That Billboard plugin is the exact same as the other "Billboard" plugin. I think some time ago we have that older name. I'm having this checked out to see why it's listed.

My guess for now: you can ignore it, as it's the exact same "Billboard" plugin that you see listed right above it. It's most probably the same plugin listed twice, once under the old "Billboard Ad Management" plugin.

Please let me know if that clarifies it for you. Your PluginBuddy Developer Suite has the exact plugin already. :)

Regards,

Edited by Bes Zain, 31 August 2011 - 07:19 AM.