Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Difference in Tool Kit packages

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 jeffknouse

jeffknouse

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 08:12 AM

What is the difference between WordPress Web Designer's Toolkit (unlimited sites) and WordPress Web Designer's Toolkit (unlimited sites) Student Edition?

#2 Bes Zain

Bes Zain

• Members
  • 4,268 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 12:11 PM

Hi Jeff, :)

Thanks for asking about this! The Student edition is for students and teachers. The WordPress Web Designer's Toolkit (unlimited sites) Student Edition is offered to people who are in our Student program. I notice it listed in my Member's panel also; it's updated now with a clearer description. Thanks for noticing it!

They're both exactly the same editions in terms of the products/plugins/themes/etc included,with the Student edition being offered only for people in that program. By the way, the non-Student version comes with the famous WordPress All-in-One For Dummies book( http://www.amazon.com/WordPress-All-One-Dummies-Sabin-Wilson/dp/0470877014/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpt_1) and our famous Shirt. :)

Does that clarify it? Please let me know if you've any questions about that or anything else.

Regards,

Edited by Bes Zain, 31 August 2011 - 07:12 AM.

#3 jeffknouse

jeffknouse

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 02:14 PM

Thanks for the quick response.

If both versions are the same price, and have the same elements, except for the Dummies book, why offer a Student version? I only ask because my son is a would be designer and his teacher saw my version of Builder and is interested in using your programs in her curriculum.

#4 Bes Zain

Bes Zain

• Members
  • 4,268 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 04:16 PM

Hi Jeff, :)

Thanks for the reply. That's an awesome question! If I'm not mistaken, the Student version is for teacher-students in the sense that it probably comes with some different kind of direct contact and communication (in addition to maybe other things), and maybe some extra/different help to get started and implemented in the educational arena.

You, your son or his teacher can email sales@ithemes.com right away and they (sales) can actually provide the exact info and details on how to can proceed forward and what everything will include for the teachers and thestudents. :)

Regards,