Content Background Image

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Laura_*

Guest_Laura_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2011 - 12:59 PM

A client wants his site created with Builder. He needs a different background image for the content area for each page. That's simple for me to do with CSS, however, he wants to be able to make new pages later on his own and does not want to use CSS.

Does the iTheme Builder theme happen to have this option in the admin panel? To change either the header image or content background image on the fly?

Thanks for any help on this.

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,374 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 01:48 PM

Hi,

yes, this is easy in Builder. Builder StyleManager plugin, which comes free with Builder is a wysiwyg editor, and allows you to customise css code, and create several "styles" for your site.

You can find a video on Stylemanager and more information in our Codex,

hope that helps, let us know if you have any other inquiries,

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Guest_Laura_*

Guest_Laura_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2011 - 02:29 PM

Ronald,

Thanks very much for this link, I didn't find this video earlier. One more question. My client wants me to create the site on a temporary domain and then move it to the permanent site once I have everything set the way he wants it. Presumably so his site is not interrupted. Under one license can we do this? I would delete all files from the temp url after the move.

Laura

#4 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,374 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 03:02 PM

Hi Laura,

your license allows you to use Builder on as many sites as you want, you wouldn't even have to delete the files from the temp url.

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#5 Sridhar Katakam

Sridhar Katakam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy
  • 22,262 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:31 PM

@Laura

FYI: http://ithemes.com/codex/page/Builder_Frequently_Asked_Questions#How_to_backup_and_restore_a_WordPress_site_that_uses_Builder