Widgets showing up on all pages

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kimberly Aardal

Kimberly Aardal

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 04:23 PM

I purchased a Flexx Theme today and so far it has worked out great! One question I have is: I added a widget bar to the bottom of the layout page and I would like to have that only show up on the home page and not the rest of the pages on the site. Is this possible? Please let me know how I can do this.

Thanks,
Kimberly

#2 Sridhar Katakam

Sridhar Katakam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Toolkit
  • 22,258 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 06:35 PM

Hi Kimberly,
You might want to post in Flexx section of the forum henceforth. This is the pre-sales section :)
Regarding your question, go to http://yoursite.com/testing/wp-admin/plugin-install.php?tab=search and search for 'custom widget'. Try any of the first two and see if it helps.

Thanks to filter definitions you can decide wether the widget should be displayed or not for specific pages or page-types.

This plugin enables you to select which widgets appear on specific posts, pages, categories,authorís posts and tag pages. By default, all widgets appear wherever the sidebar is loaded within your theme. With this plugin, you can configure where widgets are displayed on a per post or per WP Template(Using conditional Tags) basis.