Och! Where is all of the GREAT information from the old forum???

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 Darryl Mitteldorf

Darryl Mitteldorf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Toolkit
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 02:52 PM

Hi:  I totally respect the idea of bringing the forum to a private setting, but, where is all  of the GREAT information from the old forum??????

#2 sarah

sarah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Builder, All Themes
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 03:49 PM

Hi, Darryl -
The information from the old forum is still all available in a "read-only" mode. You can still view and browse all of the posts at the old forum's web address: http://forum.ithemes.com/

Thank you!

Sarah
iThemes

#3 Guest_Benjamin Bradley_*

Guest_Benjamin Bradley_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2009 - 03:52 PM

Sarah, that link to the read-only old forums would be a great link to put on the members page right below the link to the current forum.  That way users can easily jump back to an old thread if they need it.

#4 Darryl Mitteldorf

Darryl Mitteldorf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Toolkit
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 04:55 PM

sigh of relief.   I had been learning so much from reading the old postings and searching for answers.  Thanks for keeping access to the old forum.  I agree with Ben...good idea to place a link to the old forum...perhaps even a suggestion that people search the old forum before posting new questions here. 

#5 sarah

sarah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Builder, All Themes
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 04:55 PM

Hey Benjamin -

Thank you for the suggestion! I will definitely mention it and see what we can do.

Sarah
iThemes

#6 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,312 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 05:20 PM

Hi,
I've created a new forum for the old one, based on our experiences with our new forum, information will be added as requested:
 http://ithemes.com/forum/index.php?/forum/58-what-happened-to-the-old-forum/

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.