Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Important Security Update for All iThemes Customers - please read this

Wrong Language

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Robert Forst

Robert Forst

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 06:11 PM

Since i have installed the 5.0 Version of the Plugin, it display in Frontend and Backang (WP 3.2) in English, not - as defined like de_DE in wp-config.php - in German. The Installation seems to be complete, no Files missing. Is there any solution to force the language Selection?

#2 Bes Zain

Bes Zain

• Members
  • 4,268 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 01:16 AM

Hi Robert, :)

Thanks for bringing this up! I'm going to find out more about this and get back to you soon (going to check if there's a way to force the language selection now or if we should wait for the next update to address this).

Regards,
(you can email me bes@ithemes.com anytime regarding this or bump this thread or pm me)

#3 Bes Zain

Bes Zain

• Members
  • 4,268 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 09:50 AM

Hi Robert, :)

A follow-up: have filed this as a bug and will try to have it fixed as soon as possible. I'll reply here as soon as there is an update on this.

Regards, and thanks again!

#4 charliep1984

charliep1984

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 08:32 AM

I have the same problem so please answer ASAP.

#5 Jackey van Melis

Jackey van Melis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 04:43 AM

Any news on this... english is really not acceptable over here... ;-)