Addington Banner Image and Featured Image

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_wesxking_*

Guest_wesxking_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:26 AM

I am interested in the Addington theme and I have looked at the sound in the individual pages and the main page and can't determine if there is an option or not. Are you able to use the featured image slider on the other pages? Or is there coding that can be done to make it so? I don't want to buy it if I am going to be stuck with an LCD screen on all of the subsequent pages.

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 29,960 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 09:28 AM

Hi,

you can use the image rotator on other pages as well, and you can change the LCD-screen background image as well. We have had similar requests, and in our members premium support forums you will find related information, or you can issue a new support request and we will provide you with detailed instructions and code, if required.

Hope that clarifies, let us know if you have any additional questions,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Guest_wesxking_*

Guest_wesxking_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 September 2011 - 04:53 PM

ANy ideas on why the Ithemes site shows Addington as $57 but when you click add to cart it jumps up to $79.95?

#4 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 29,960 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 05:31 PM

Hi,

we have just recently reduced all prices, so this may have been overlooked. I'm really sorry about that. Unfortunately, I don't have access to the price details, but if you contact sales@ithemes.com by e-mail, they will be able to further process the transaction, of course at the price of $57.

thanks, and again, our apologies,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.