Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Support during Holidays:

During the Holidays (Dec. 22 - Jan. 2) our support staff will spend well-deserved time with their families and loved ones.

We can not guarantee the same level of support that you are used to.

Moderators will check in on the support forum, but response times may be longer than expected.

Your iThemes support team wishes you happy holidays!

Plugin Buddy and Webdesign,com membership

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 kathyjf

kathyjf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Toolkit
  • PipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:33 PM

I am considering buying Plugin Buddy and want to know where can I find a list of all the plugins and what they do.

Webdesign.com membership - I have tried several times to contact these folks through their web email form but have not gotten any response. I want to know just what their trial membership involves, how long and is it full access. Also, Do they offer partial year or month-to-month memberships. If you can't answer these questions please let me know if there is someone you suggest I contact.

Thanks,

Kathy Firak

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 31,388 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 03:54 AM

Hi Kathy,

you can find an overview of all plugins on this page, which also links to all the individual plugins pages that have more information.

I will bring your request for more info on webdesign.com membership to the attention of the Webdesign staff, so they can follow up with more information, (and I will also check to see if that webmail form is configured properly!),

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 bbmedia

bbmedia

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, BackupBuddy, BackupBuddy, BackupBuddy, Webdesign, Toolkit, Premium Exchange Addon, 3rd Party Exchange Addons, 3rd Party Exchange Addons, 3rd Party Exchange Addons, 3rd Party Exchange Addons, 3rd Party Exchange Addons, 3rd Party Exchange Addons, Sync
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 06:24 AM

Kathy we're checking into what happened with your email. Currently we offer the annual membership, and right now there's a great coupon/discount going on due to the new site. http://webdesign.com/news/webdesign-com-launches-new-website-plus-big-discounts-on-membership/

The "Try it Free" option is a simple trade, you give us your email address for our newsletter (which comes packed with tips, tricks, discounts, and more) and we'll give you access to a full training webinar/session so that you can gain a good understanding of our style of training.

We no longer offer a traditional "trial" membership. But for this upcoming month in October, you still have an opportunity to sign up for most of the live training classes for free at http://webdesign.com/events

#4 kathyjf

kathyjf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 09:32 AM

Hi Ronald,

Thanks for such a quick reply and the information on Plugin Buddy. I have also heard from WebDesign so thanks for passing my question to them.

Kathy

#5 kathyjf

kathyjf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 09:48 AM

Hi Benjamin,

Thanks for the membership info. I really enjoy the live training events that you provide to non members and hope to join as a member in the future. For now, the price is a bit to high even with the coupon. It would be great if WebDesign would put more of the webinars online for non members but I guess you can't be giving away all the goods :) I am fairly new to WordPress and Builder and find the webinars to be a great tool. My only problem is that I am working on this self-paced education while babysitting my 6-month-old twin grandbabies and sometimes they are just not in the mood for a webinar.

Thanks again for all the training.

Kathy Firak