Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Are page-specific header images possible in Flexx ?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Doug_*

Guest_Doug_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2011 - 06:46 PM

Hi - I have Flexx themes installed by a web designer on site. I thought it was possible to have different header images on different pages. For example, one image showing on the header of the About page, and a different image showing in the header of the Contact page. But I've spent time going through the entire admin interface, and I've looked through previous posts here, and can't find any indication of how to do it. I know how to turn the header off on a page, but not how to change the image for that specific page. Can you help? Or with Flexx, is this not possible?

Thanks!

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,763 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 04:40 AM

Hi,

yes, this is possible, however, not through settings in the dashboard. You need to make some changes to the theme template files. I'd like to ask you to please sign in with your username and password that you used to purchase your theme, and post in this forum, a moderator will attend to it asap,

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Guest_Doug_*

Guest_Doug_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 October 2011 - 02:39 PM

Thanks Ron, I appreciate that. Sorry about posting "out of turn" - although it really was a pre-sales question. I had a consultant build my site using Flexx, which means I don't have my own personal login ID to ithemes support. Since I'm now considering buying either Flexx or Builder myself, to make another site on my own, I came to the pre-sales forum.

Thanks again for taking time on your weekend to make the reply - it's what I needed to know.