Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Support during Holidays:

During the Holidays (Dec. 22 - Jan. 2) our support staff will spend well-deserved time with their families and loved ones.

We can not guarantee the same level of support that you are used to.

Moderators will check in on the support forum, but response times may be longer than expected.

Your iThemes support team wishes you happy holidays!

Test site for local sports association

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MES AMBA

MES AMBA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 07:26 AM

I'm working on a site using the Astro child Theme and before it's going public I would like some feedback.

And yes the site is in Danish and proberly not understandable to most of you :-)

test site

Best

Jens Peter Sørensen

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 31,406 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 08:52 AM

Hi,

looks pretty solid and clear to me. Apart from the content that is Posted Image

I personally always prefer to embed PDF files in the site (rather than opening a new window and PDF). There are WordPress plugins to embed PDF's, or you could use the services of a provider such as scribd,

But that is my personal opinion, nothing technically wrong with linking to PDF's.

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users