Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Builder demo?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Vlad_*

Guest_Vlad_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:30 PM

Hi!
I would like to buy Builder, but would prefer to get the feel of it first. I've looked at other "swiss knife" themes before, but they weren't what I needed -- fortunately the respective companies had demo installations where one could play around with them.
Is there such a demo installation for Builder? If not (which seems probable as ther is no reference to one), would you consider making available such a service?
best regards,
Vlad

#2 sarah

sarah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Builder, All Themes
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 05:49 PM

Hi, Vlad -
No, we dont have one of those availabe. I haven't heard plans of one being available yet, but I will certainly mention it.

The second tutorial on our Builder sales page is a great "under the hood" look at how Builder operates though. We show you the dashboard and how you use Builder to make new layouts. Not featured in the tutorial though is the Style Manager plugin that we will be releasing for official release soon.
I would recommend watching the tutorial for sure to get a feel for Builder and what it can do!

Sarah

#3 Guest_Vlad_*

Guest_Vlad_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2010 - 02:58 AM

Hi and thanks for the reply.
I already have been watching the tutorials, and it seems to match what I need, but since I am going to use Builder for a couple of non-profit organizations (i.e. paying from my own pocket) I want to be as certain as possible that it's going to be as useful as I think.
regards,
Vlad