Ping

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Paul_*

Guest_Paul_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 October 2011 - 08:24 AM

Hi

I'm adding Backupbuddy to a second Wordpress site I've just created and am getting those incessant ping messages and nothing is being backed up. I recall this year doing some tweaking to my first site to make it work. Can you remind me what tweaking I need to do. The server is Easyspace for both sites.

Paul

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,393 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 08:31 AM

Hi Paul,

please sign in with the username and password you use to access the membership area (from where you downloaded the product(s) you purchased), and post your support request in the BackupBuddy support forum,

thanks,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Guest_Donovan DeFerraro_*

Guest_Donovan DeFerraro_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2012 - 09:01 PM

VERY Frustrated. I'm a loyal customer who is having a VERY difficult time logging in to your forum!!! I've requested a new password, received the new password, entered the new password and still being denied access. Can you PLEASE assist me?

#4 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,393 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 05:39 AM

Hi,

please send an e-mail to support@ithemes.com with your iThemes username, e-mail address used when signing up, and the password you're currently using.

edit: you should be able to sign in now, and you should have received an e-mail with your sign in info, if not, do contact support@ithemes.com

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.