Default VidEmbed "Start Screen"

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_D._*

Guest_D._*
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2011 - 07:54 AM

Hi,

Just saw your VidEmbed video and the demo...but I'd like an elegant "start screen," one which simply looks like a photograph or illustration and only displays video controls on a mouse-over hover...is that possible with VidEmbed? How so??

BTW, another question (non-VidEmbed related): did you use your Ajax Edit Comment plugin for this pre-sales forum's "Add New Topic" functionality?? AWESOME!!

Thanks!

#2 Bes Zain

Bes Zain

• Members
  • 4,268 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 03:16 PM

Hi D, :)

Thanks for posting this!

1 : The way to have a video in VidEmbed like a slideshow OR with controls that shwo up only on hover can be possible in the future: I'll add this (controls showing only on hover) as a future feature request.

2 : Hmmmm, regarding Ajax Edit Comments, no, we don't use them on the forums here. If you would like a demo of Ajax Edit Comments, please try this link http://trials.ithemes.com/ (it will create an actual demo for you to try everything directly after you click on Ajax Edit Comments).

Please let me know if that helps or if you have any other questions.

Regards,

Bes

Edited by Bes Zain, 06 October 2011 - 10:17 AM.

#3 Guest_viva_*

Guest_viva_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:32 PM

I'm about to sign up for Vidembed but I second the request for...

View PostD., on 06 October 2011 - 07:54 AM, said:

"...an elegant "start screen," one which simply looks like a photograph or illustration and only displays video controls on a mouse-over hover..."

I hope you are actually able to make that an option!
Thanks.

#4 Gerroald

Gerroald

iThemes Support

• Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:38 PM

Hello Viva,

Welcome to iThemes Community Forums!

Thank you for your interest in Vidembed! This has been added as a feature request. I don't have a timeline of when or if this will be added, but the developers are aware of it .

Enjoy your Vidembed, and please let us know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Gerroald