Scooter

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 4,692 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 01:59 PM

So the header in the Scooter child theme does not like the demo when I activate it on my site. The header is a plain white background with plain, sans-serif type, not the matching background with the script font. Is there a way to fix that?

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 28,656 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 04:04 PM

Hi,

Moving this to the Builder support forum.

You probably could not locate this forum, since your membership needed to be updated, which I just did. Please sign out and back in to the forum, and you should be able to access the Builder support forum (If not, let us know)

When posting to the forum, please always add a link to your site, so we can understand and look into your issue more effectively, thanks.

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Sridhar Katakam

Sridhar Katakam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Toolkit
  • 22,258 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 12:20 AM

http://ithemes.com/forum/index.php?/topic/16376-scooter-theme/