Different Videos different pages

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 stevedavidson58

stevedavidson58

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 11:03 AM

I want to use Builder/Child theme. Want to have a different video for each NEW page added, and a different slide show or rotating images for each NEW page, but can't wrap my brain around how this would work... I understand how to set this up as a widget to show on ALL pages based on a custom built layout, but how would I set this up for these to be unique to the new pages? I hope I am making sense...

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 29,899 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 05:00 PM

Hi,

perhaps you can achieve this with the widget logic plugin, but your requirements are not very clear yet. Once you have your Builder site up, we may be able to provide targeted support based on the code and site you have.

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.