Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Builder theme - No theme download link (Pre-Order)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#1 Alan Howells

Alan Howells

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 06:58 AM

Hi,
I've just purchased (pre-order) the new builder theme, and on accessing the member area I cannot download the theme as the download link is not showing up.

Is this due to the fact that I have purchased prior to the general realease date?

Any response would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Alan H
Every thousand mile journey begins with a single step.  "I'm still crawling"

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 31,348 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 07:29 AM

Hi Alan,
please contact sales@ithemes.com directly, they should be able to sort you out,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Alan Howells

Alan Howells

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 11:10 AM

Thanks Ronald,
I'll do that right now.

Alan H
Every thousand mile journey begins with a single step.  "I'm still crawling"

#4 dusto

dusto

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 09:07 PM

Same here, no link i'l email sales as well, cant wait to get stuck into this theme.
I'm building a Community site for a little country town should be awesome!

Digital Marketing Strategies Online Innovation Google Adwords Management

#5 adrazz1967

adrazz1967

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 01:53 PM

I have just paid for the builder theme also and Cannot find a download link, is this because it is a pre release?

#6 Leon McKee

Leon McKee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 01:01 AM

My understanding is that the download link will appear on the 16th when the release is a go :)
Leon McKee

#7 eyecool

eyecool

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 01:04 AM

No link after purchasing the pre-release of Builder, same as you guys.  I believe that's because the price was pre-release, not the package.  I can't wait to start playing with Builder, so I stayed up to midnight CST (same as OKC) hoping that the December 16th release means midnight, developer time!

Crossing my fingers....

Cheers!

#8 Leon McKee

Leon McKee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 01:17 AM

I'm thinking sometime during the day of the 16th after the primary developer cries uncle!
Leon McKee

#9 eyecool

eyecool

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 02:12 AM

Leon, I believe you are right.

#10 adrazz1967

adrazz1967

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 06:08 AM

Yeah looking forward to having a play with this one, it just proves the power of The Wordpress engine to be used for all CMS

#11 icecorescientist

icecorescientist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy, Builder
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 09:17 AM

Its dec 16th --no download link ? ...waaaahhh

#12 adrazz1967

adrazz1967

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 09:26 AM

stephen mcglinchey said:Its dec 16th --no download link ? ...waaaahhh

I know, have you heard anything?

#13 Chris Jean

Chris Jean

Code Monkey

• Administrators
  • 3,347 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 09:39 AM

Leon McKee said:
I'm thinking sometime during the day of the 16th after the primary developer cries uncle!
Leon McKee

Very perceptive Leon. :)
I have four bugs that need to be fixed in the core functionality. We're still doing some final CSS tweaks. And I have some additional shortcodes and widgets that I want to get added into the theme for release.
After we get all of that sorted, everyone here agrees that the theme is stable and provides a solid starting design, and I run a final set of tests to ensure that everything works as expected, Builder will be officially released and everyone will get their download links.
Cory has confirmed that he will send out an email to everyone that has pre-purchased Builder as soon as it goes live.
I apologize for any misunderstanding.