Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Support during Holidays:

During the Holidays (Dec. 22 - Jan. 2) our support staff will spend well-deserved time with their families and loved ones.

We can not guarantee the same level of support that you are used to.

Moderators will check in on the support forum, but response times may be longer than expected.

Your iThemes support team wishes you happy holidays!

Please help-- EMERGENCY

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_mike_*

Guest_mike_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2011 - 11:33 PM

I have a project that needs to be done tomorrow. I need to download builder style manager and backup buddy.

I have purchased both products. I have not received any emails. I don't know why I can't login.

I desperately need style manager to meet my deadline in the morning. My username is mikegeorge and I just bought builder today.

I keep requesting for my password to be sent, but it doesn't come.

Can somebody please email me the style plugin until support opens in the morning?

michael@somad.org

I'm really in a jam. I can't believe I can't get a password reset email!!!

#2 sridhar

sridhar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy
  • 22,262 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 11:38 PM

Have you checked your mail provider's spam folder?

Request you to send a mail to sales@ithemes.com.

#3 Guest_mike_*

Guest_mike_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2011 - 11:39 PM

When I purchased builder today, it automatically downloaded THAT file to my downloads folder. But when I tried to go back and download the style manager, it says I am using the wrong password. I haven't recieved a single purchase confirmation or anything.

Posted Image    

<table class="main" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="center">
<tbody>
<tr>
<td class="heading" width="100%">

Transaction Details

Posted Image    

Posted Image    

</td>
</tr>

<tr>
<td class="topSpacer" width="155">Posted Image    
Posted Image    
Posted Image    

Web Accept Payment Sent(Unique Transaction ID [NOTE BY BES: REMOVED FOR SECURITY REASONS])

Business Name:    

iThemes Media LLC(The recipient of this payment isVerified)    

Email:    

sales@ithemes.com    

Total amount:    

-$60.00 USD    

Fee amount:    

$0.00 USD    

Net amount:    

-$60.00 USD    

Item amount:    

$60.00 USD    

Sales Tax:    

$0.00 USD    

Shipping:    

$0.00 USD    

Handling:    

$0.00 USD    

Quantity:    

Item Title:    

Builder Theme â Core (Unlimited sites)    

Invoice ID:    

[NOTE BY BES: REMOVED FOR SECURITY REASONS]    

Date:    

Oct 27, 2011    

Time:    

20:59:50 PDT    

Completed    

</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

Edited by Bes Zain, 27 October 2011 - 07:01 PM.

#4 Guest_mike_*

Guest_mike_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2011 - 11:40 PM

Yes, of course I checked the spam folder. The emails are not being sent. I can't wait until the morning. I need this now.

#5 Bes Zain

Bes Zain

• Members
  • 4,268 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 11:59 PM

Hi Mike, :)

Thanks for posting about this!

Just to clarify quickly:

1 : When you say "it automatically downloaded THAT file to my downloads folder" , which file do you mean? You can reply to this here.

2 : If that file is the Style Manager, you don't need to re-download it since it was already downloaded as you said, correct? You can reply to this here.

3 : After you've answered the other questions here and emailed sales@ithemes.com ( #6 below) , pleasego ahead and email me your iThemes membership username and your full name please to bes@ithemes.com from the email address you used to sign up. You can reply here in public letting me know that you emailed me so I can look for your email.[I'll wait online for another hour or so from now (10:50pm PDT) for your email tonight OR your forum reply.]

4 : I'll then reply and email you the Style Manager zip file (the latest version).

5 : I'm also removing your personal information from your above reply, since that info is sensitive and should only be shared directly and privately with iThemes.

6 : You signed up within the last 2 hours (around 9pm PDT). I'm guessing that's why you haven't probably gotten an email â it may take a few hours in some cases.

7 : Send an email right away please (before you email me) to sales@ithemes.com as Sridhar mentioned with your entire situation and details (if you haven't done so already). Regardless of what happens tonight in terms of the plugin file being sent to you or exchanging info, you must bring this up to the Sales team so that your account can be looked at right away.

Regards, (don't worry please: we'll do our best to email you the plugin in time :) for your special situation)

Bes

Edited by Bes Zain, 27 October 2011 - 07:28 PM.