Welcome to the forum:
Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!
Also take note of the forum guidelines.
Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.
What is included with support:
Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.
The iThemes offices will be closed Thursday Nov. 27 and Friday Nov. 28 for Thanksgiving.
Support will be limited, as we allow our support staff to spend some well deserved time off with their families. The iThemes Support team wishes you a great Thanksgiving weekend.
Adjusting Site Layout
Posted 08 November 2011 - 06:24 PM
I am interested in making the site layout similar to this website<a href="http://www.chiropractorsmonterey.com/?ibp-adgroup=tag" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://www.chiropractorsmonterey.com/?ibp-adgroup=tag</a>
I have a number of questions:
1. How do I adjust the font size and font style where it says "Office Hours?"
2. Regarding the layout of my sample site, how do I make the right sidebar appear like this? I notice there is a background color of brown in this case. It adds 2 dimensional color and creates a separation among the widgets. Can anyone explain how to do this?
3. I'd prefer not to have the two small widgets on the right sidebar, but instead have them be full width. This isn't available in the general style layout.
4. How do I make the social media buttons vertical instead of horizontal?
5. How do I add posts as they have? On this site we see 6 articles in two columns.
Thanks for the help. I am just starting with wordpress.
Posted 09 November 2011 - 05:31 AM
please sign in with the username and password you use to access the membership area (from where you downloaded the product(s) you purchased), and post your support request in the Flexx support forum,
Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.
To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.
When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.