Adjusting Site Layout
Posted 08 November 2011 - 06:24 PM
I am interested in making the site layout similar to this website<a href="http://www.chiropractorsmonterey.com/?ibp-adgroup=tag" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://www.chiropractorsmonterey.com/?ibp-adgroup=tag</a>
I have a number of questions:
1. How do I adjust the font size and font style where it says "Office Hours?"
2. Regarding the layout of my sample site, how do I make the right sidebar appear like this? I notice there is a background color of brown in this case. It adds 2 dimensional color and creates a separation among the widgets. Can anyone explain how to do this?
3. I'd prefer not to have the two small widgets on the right sidebar, but instead have them be full width. This isn't available in the general style layout.
4. How do I make the social media buttons vertical instead of horizontal?
5. How do I add posts as they have? On this site we see 6 articles in two columns.
Thanks for the help. I am just starting with wordpress.
Posted 09 November 2011 - 05:31 AM
please sign in with the username and password you use to access the membership area (from where you downloaded the product(s) you purchased), and post your support request in the Flexx support forum,
Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.
To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.
When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.