Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Support during Holidays:

During the Holidays (Dec. 22 - Jan. 2) our support staff will spend well-deserved time with their families and loved ones.

We can not guarantee the same level of support that you are used to.

Moderators will check in on the support forum, but response times may be longer than expected.

Your iThemes support team wishes you happy holidays!

Anybody Home?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 James Lee

James Lee

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 03:25 PM

Well, tried to down load a theme I purchased with no luck and then come to the forums to find them empty. Anyone home at iThemes?

#2 sarah

sarah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Builder, All Themes
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 03:46 PM

Hi, James -

Thank you for posting! Yes, we are here and ready to answer your questions. It's empty because you are one of the first people to post! :) congrats!

For the question regarding your download, please post in a different category (like your theme category further down on the list) and provide as much information as possible: was there an error? Which theme are you using? what did it say?
Any information you can give that can help the moderators figure out what's wrong!

Again, we appreciate your post and hope you find the new forum to your liking!

Sarah
iThemes

#3 James Lee

James Lee

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 06:28 PM

Thanks, glad to see it's working again. I got my download. It's been a while but I remembered active support forums for the last theme I purchased and was dismayed to see them missing. Understand that you've just switched forum software and that all the old post are archived and, I hope, searchable. Thanks, J.Lee