Specialty Blocks?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Susan_*

Guest_Susan_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 December 2011 - 03:37 PM

I was told there were some type of specialty blocks that were usable with builder, but can't find any reference to specific blocks other than the plugins.  I have a site with a lot of recipes and currently use a recipe formatting plugin and a review/rating plugin and my friend said something was offered here that would make it easier.  I "chatted" with sales, but they didn't know of anything and told me to ask in the forum...so I'm asking.

Does anyone know if the builder theme has any of these custom post type blocks or plugins?

In regard to the rating/review - I'm not interested in that thumbs up thing if that's the only one there is.

I am currently using Headway, but would like a little more styling control without having to use so much custom css.  Is builder really that much different?

Thanks for any input

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 29,910 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 04:40 PM

Hi,

the only thing probably remotely related is our Builder Restaurant theme using the Restaurant Block, but it not related to recipes.

Other than the "thumbs up thing", we don't have a rating plugin.

You can find all products on the following sites: iThemes for themes and PluginBuddy for plugins

I hope that clarifies,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 December 2011 - 04:58 PM

yes, thank you

tells me there's really no reason to switch over to the builder theme

I'll tell my friend he's clueless and there aren't any freestanding custom post type builder blocks

#4 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 29,910 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 05:32 AM

Hi,

just fyi, we are upgrading the Builder Blocks as we speak. Currently, the Blocks are tied to a specific Builder child theme, but the next release will allow you to use the Blocks on other child themes as well. This does not change the fact that currently, we have the restaurant Block, and the Church block, and no specific "recipe" blocks.

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.