Problem With Our Account

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Geolives_*

Guest_Geolives_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2011 - 07:38 AM

Hello.

Our account on http://ithemes.com/member/member.php seems to be unavailable.

Our login is "geolives". The website always tells that our password is wrong.

I have asked to get a new link to reset the password and I have successfully reset the password, but when I try to login with the newly reset password, I still get the "wrong password" error.

When I try to get a new link to reset my password, I don't receive any e-mail anymore.

Can you please help me ?

Thank you.

Best regards.

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 29,985 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 11:36 AM

Hi,

Can you please send me your e-mail address, (mail to ronald@ithemes.com) so I can reset your password,

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Guest_Sherry Dodson_*

Guest_Sherry Dodson_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2011 - 02:39 PM

I also could not log in to my account after the Forum upgrade today. My usual username/password does not work.

So I used the same username and click "forgot my password", then a password was sent to my email which I re-login and cut and paste that new password in. But I still could not login

Please help
Thanks

#4 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 29,985 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:28 AM

this should be resolved now,

Ronald

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#5 Guest_Sue L_*

Guest_Sue L_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2011 - 11:38 AM

Same issue here - I can get to my downloads page but when I click the forum, I need to sign in, and my username and password do not work.  I posted a question earlier and I am trying to figure out how to "follow" it so I am aware of responses, but I don't seem to have access to many of the forum features as a "guest".  I also am not seeing the support pages for all the plugins I purchased (the Developer Bundle). Help?

#6 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 29,985 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 11:12 AM

Sue, is this resolved now? If not, please send me an e-mail (support@ithemes.com) with your username and e-mail address, and I will look into it deeper,

Ronald