information

Ecommerce Blog Display

ecommerce blog display

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_drewwaters_*

Guest_drewwaters_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2011 - 09:26 PM

Hi,
I am using the Ecommerce theme and want my blog to display title and excerpt text rather than a product image. how do I do this?
Thanks...
see:

http://mostcomfortableshoes.com/category/comfortable-shoes-blog/

#2 Sridhar Katakam

Sridhar Katakam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Toolkit
  • 22,258 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 03:19 AM

Please sign in with the username and password you use to access the membership area (from where you downloaded the product(s) you purchased), and post your support request in the E-Commerce support forum.

#3 Guest_Drew_*

Guest_Drew_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2011 - 04:17 PM

I am unable to log into the Ecommerce forum.
My purchase was in 2008 - it looks like my log in credentials no longer work.
How do I gain access to the Ecommerce forum?

#4 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 28,615 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 05:28 PM

Hi,

please contact sales@ithemes.com by e-mail regarding this, they should be able to help out,

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#5 drewva

drewva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 04:33 PM

Ok, I contacted sales and they asked me to re-purchase Ecommerce theme to get support. I purchased theme again. When I try to log into Ecommerce forum I am getting message - "This forum no longer accepting members. Is this theme too old now?? How do I get support for blog display? This is very frustrating!!!

Here is my original question again:

I am using the Ecommerce theme and want my blog to display title and excerpt text rather than a product image. how do I do this?
Thanks...
see:

http://mostcomfortableshoes.com/category/comfortable-shoes-blog/

#6 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 28,615 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 10:55 AM

Hi,

as I've replied by e-mail: you do not have to sign up for the forum. Your username and password for the membership page (from where you download the theme you purchased) is also the username and password for the support forum.

hope that helps,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.