Icompany Theme - Custom Menu Text

5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_CRT_*

Guest_CRT_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2011 - 10:47 AM

http://coloradoracetiming.com/

Ok, I've started the custom menu and applied it to the widget.

But for the life of me, I can't figure out where to put the text before the link.

Thus, under Services, About Us, Contact Us.  I want to be able to say "If you would like to..."

On the sales page it shows text there, I just don't know where to put it?

HELP!

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 29,716 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 10:57 AM

Hi,

please sign in with the username and password you use to access the membership area (from where you downloaded the product(s) you purchased), and post your support request in the iCompany support forum,

thanks,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Kevin Rhoades

Kevin Rhoades

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 02:35 PM

I purchased the iCompany theme on 1/28/12 and logged in to my membership area and don't see an iCompany support forum.

Received this:

[#103139] You do not have permission to view this forum.

Kevin

#4 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 29,716 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 03:47 PM

Hi Kevin,

your forum permissions all seem to be fine, so I don't understand why you can't access the iCompany forum. Can you please try again (http://ithemes.com/forum/forum/41-icompany-ireal-estate-icar/), and let us know?

thanks,
Ronald

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#5 Kevin Rhoades

Kevin Rhoades

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 03:59 PM

Thanks for the quick reply, Ronald. While logged in - same result:

[#103139] You do not have permission to view this forum.

Kevin

#6 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 29,716 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:28 PM

Hi Kevin,

can you send me an e-mail (ronald@ithemes.com) with your e-mail address, username and password you use? Might have to reset it,

Ronald

Reply to this Topic

ATTENTION
If this topic is marked RESOLVED or INFORMATION, or if you are NOT experiencing EXACTLY the same issue, please start a new topic to provide the details of your problem. If the solution provided doesn't work for you, you should start a new topic. If you feel this thread contains relevant information, you may include a link to it in your new topic. To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. When posting your question or request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter and more to the point you can make your request, the better.

For BackupBuddy related issues, be sure to include the status log from your most recent backup.

CLICK HERE to start a new topic in the Support for Free Themes forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users