Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Support during Holidays:

During the Holidays (Dec. 22 - Jan. 2) our support staff will spend well-deserved time with their families and loved ones.

We can not guarantee the same level of support that you are used to.

Moderators will check in on the support forum, but response times may be longer than expected.

Your iThemes support team wishes you happy holidays!

Check Out The Power Of Builder!

builder

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 wicho696

wicho696

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA

Posted 16 December 2011 - 07:29 PM

This is a site that is about 90% complete, just need a page or two of content.

The awesome thing about this site is that the company that hired me to do it actually has 3 branches within the same company, so in other words, it's 3 companies that make up 1.  Only Builder and Custom menus could had allowed me to accomplish this in the same domain without creating subdirectories.

Check it out.

http://www.medquickmedical.com/

P.S.
I would like some help on the pages layout, or opinions, For example, on this page, http://www.medquickmedical.com/our-location

to the left widget areas, the Title is Black and the smaller text white.  I don't like the black.  Originally I had done all white, but the client doesn't want it all white so they said to make the Widget Title black.  Although I think the Title looked fine in white i have to go with what the customer wants.

My question is, is there another color that perhaps would look better than black? Your opinion would be appreciated.  Thanks.

#2 insightfulnana

insightfulnana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Toolkit
  • PipPipPip
  • 300 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 17 December 2011 - 10:12 AM

Your entire site is lovely.   I don't care for the black either. I think I would pick up the turquoise in the logo.  I think it would make a nice balance.  If that color is too sharp...you could tone it down by making it lighter in color or a little grayer.  However.... I like the bright turquoise.    Builder is great... I love it too.

#3 wicho696

wicho696

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA

Posted 17 December 2011 - 11:19 AM

Yes! The turquoise looks great! Do you have any suggestions about the widget title colors of the other 2 companies?

View PostKathy Griffiths, on 17 December 2011 - 10:12 AM, said:

Your entire site is lovely.   I don't care for the black either. I think I would pick up the turquoise in the logo.  I think it would make a nice balance.  If that color is too sharp...you could tone it down by making it lighter in color or a little grayer.  However.... I like the bright turquoise. Builder is great... I love it too.

#4 Lee Roberts

Lee Roberts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationSyracuse, NY

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:47 AM

Hello Luis - on the Tiger website, what plugin or feature are you using to allow the 4 images along the widget bar to rotate?  I recognize the Blueprint child theme as I am also using it on one of my sites at www.newimagefitness.com.  Thank you!

#5 sridhar

sridhar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 22,262 posts
  • LocationBangalore, India

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:58 PM

Rotating Images plugin is being used there.

http://pluginbuddy.com/purchase/displaybuddy/

#6 Lee Roberts

Lee Roberts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationSyracuse, NY

Posted 23 December 2011 - 11:01 AM

Thank you Sridhar!  I own that plugin, just never tried using it before!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: builder

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users